Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A hectic morning

It was five minutes before a meeting
And the sales rep was still on the phone
I really wanted to hang up
But he just couldn’t stop talking

I needed to print out some tables
But our printer had a paper jam
After fixing this recurring problem
I was running out of time

It probably happened ten times before
That I cut my fingers on the edge of a paper
I guess I never paid attention to this secret weapon
And a lack of time is usually the trigger

Damn it, what the hell
Is that what we called the Murphy’s Law?

11 comments:

  1. 沙发!哈!

    A typo? It that ? Is that?:)

    我也经常被纸张割破手指,红茶的英文打油诗,好!喜欢:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 红茶的英文打油诗,好!喜欢:)ZT

    好诗,多写吧!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我也经常被纸张割破手指,红茶的英文打油诗,好!喜欢:)zt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn it, what the hell
    -----it is normal...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我比较偏爱红茶这个博客。:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 红茶有才啊,英文诗都写得这么有趣.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 老史:还是你观察敏锐啊。谢谢,那个typo已经改了。
    麦主编:我也希望我经常有灵感,呵呵。

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一霖:看来我们在这个问题上都不太长记性 :-)
    饼饼:可不是嘛,这是再普通不过的一个星期三了。

    ReplyDelete
  9. 歌儿: 那个博客太严肃了?:-)
    阿松:也是灵感突然来了,呵呵。

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your English poems :-)

    Will try writing it, too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 晓静:太好了!我到时候去给你捧场 :-)
    最近特别喜欢诗,呵呵。

    ReplyDelete